EMAIL email@example.com TO BOOK TODAY
Birthday Party Package
Bookings are available on Saturday's and Sunday's.
Our always-available times are Sunday's from 11-1, and 1-3.
- A booking costs $150+tax for up to 15 kids
- each additional party-goer costs $15
- Parents are welcome to join and stay in the mezzanine at no additional cost
- Food and beverages are allowed in the upstairs mezzanine (juice, pizza, cake, etc.)
- Tables and chairs will be set up in the mezzanine for cake and gifts
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking
- Please no confetti or glitter!
Click here to print a copy of our waiver
Things to know
- Please come wearing comfortable athletic clothing
- Please bring either clean indoor shoes, or be willing to participate in socked feet
- Water fountain is available to fill bottles, but not available for drinking directly from
- A sound system is available to play music throughout the party
- Typically, coaches plan for 1.5 hours of activity, and 30 minutes of time in the mezzanine, please let us know if you would like more time either way
- Participants will go through a number of activities at your request or as planned by coaches.
- This can be cheerleading specific where the party is structured similar to a learn to cheer class
- This can be obstacle-course like where the party is structured like a game or maze throughout the gym
Team Bonding Events
Team bonding events can be booked and ran similar to birthday parties. The pricing package is the same as our birthday parties.
Coaches will be provided for your two-hour event where you can learn some balance, flexibility and tumbling.
We can also run a learn to cheer for your event. Stunting provides an outlet for teamwork, trust, and strength.
You can rent our gym space for yourself to run programming of your own if you're interested.
The cost is $50/hour+GST to rent our space.
We have time during the mornings, daytimes, and weekends.