Who We Are
Our club simply began with the focus to provide Cheerleading opportunities and active fun to athletes. Over the years it has grown into an organized, responsive and successful Cheerleading club. PFC is supported by a group of individuals, a variety of teams and finally a family. Our facility provides two gyms with sprung floors, tumbling equipment, a weight room, and a parent viewing area. We have worked very hard to provide a second home to our athletes, a comfortable space for parents, and the best training equipment and coaches in Saskatchewan. We look forward to having you join us!
We have teams training 1-3 times per week. The ages of our athletes range from 3 - adult, and we can always find the right space for you. All of our teams learn skills progressively moving towards a routine that athletes can enjoy and be proud of performing.
- Teams with one practice per week will allow athletes to try out the sport, provide a once a week practice commitment and enjoy showcasing the skills they have learned locally. Every athlete is welcome to these teams (U6, U8, U12 & Open).
- Teams with two practices per week provide more focus for those athletes who are more experienced and/or athletes who want to train more and move into the competitve stream (3- 5hrs/wk). These teams (U8-U19) will compete provincially and nationally and every athlete is welcome.
- Teams with three practices per week are specifically for those athletes who want to commit more to the sport. These teams (U16 & U19) will train 3+ times a week with focused practices on both stunting and tumbling (5-6hrs/wk). These teams compete nationally and may travel internationally to compete. Athletes on these teams are expected to commit extra time to becoming better cheerleaders.
- Our Open program consists of two teams. One training to become Worlds level teams and the other competing and training but not going to Worlds. Worlds teams require athletes who are at least 14+ years old and available for three practices per week (5-6hrs/wk) that focus on both stunting and tumbling. Athletes on this team are expected to commit extra time to becoming stronger outside of practice as well.
Ages in our sport are calculated based on the year of the competition season. An athlete is age eligible if they are of the given age for that category at any time between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023. The easiest way to figure it out is to look at the birth ages.
- U6 (6 years and younger) birth ages 2016-2018
- U8 birth ages 2014-2018
- U12 birth ages 2010-2015
- U16 (previously U17) birth ages 2006-2011
- U19 birth ages 2004-2009
- International Open (ages 15+) birth ages 2008 or earlier